Below is the list of documents you need to apply for Purchase loan:
Home Loan Timeframe.
– Up to 4 weeks
Home Loan Closing costs.
– Closing costs range between 0 and 3 % of loan amount
– No cost option is available.
– Purchase Agreement Earnest Money Deposit Receipt
– W-2 for the previous 2 years
– Paystubs covering 30 days period
– 3 most recent bank statements on all depository accounts
– Homeowners’ insurance information (agent’s name and phone number or Insurance Declarations page)
– Personal tax returns for the previous 2 years
– Landlord information of all residences within the past 2 years
– Business tax returns for the previous 2 years
– Business Licenses covering a 2 year period
– Year-to-date profit and loss statement (P&L)
– Final divorce decree
– Proof of child support receipt and continuance
– Full bankruptcy filing
– Bankruptcy discharge
– Copy of a Green Card
– Copy of SSN card
– Disability Award Letter
– SSI Award Letters
– Pension Award and Continuance Letters
Find out how much you can afford.
Get familiar with the loan process.
Get pre-approved for a mortgage.